Offering an array of fresh innovations to remedy the most daunting leadership challenges of today's complex and rapidly evolving world, this practical how-to guide is for anyone who has ever had qualms about his or her lack of leadership experience or imagined limitations.
• Explains how to be a transformational leader under even the worst conditions
• Provides an analytical tool that helps leaders to identify the pros and cons of various options and steer clear of disastrous errors
• Reinvents mentoring and feedback for time-crunched leaders
• Illustrates the importance of becoming a mature leader in a millennial world
• Shows how to multiply creativity and agility in a hypercompetitive environment
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||550 KB|
About the Author
John Charles Kunich, JD, LLM, is Fulbright senior professor. He served as an active-duty officer in the United States Air Force for 20 years.
Richard I. Lester, PhD, is dean of academics, Ira C. Eaker Center, Air University, United States Air Force.
What People are Saying About This
"John Kunich and Dick Lester provide a readable, compelling, and up-to-date book that convinces readers that they can be leaders. If I had to recommend one book that in a useful way shows how to enlist others in a leader-follower relationship, Yes, You're a Leader! would be it."
"Yes, You're a Leader! is an essential read for all those who aspire to be a leader (who doesn't?), and even for those who think they are already leaders."