Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Essential SkillsMade Easy!
Designed for Easy Learning
- Key Skills & ConceptsChapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the ExpertQ&A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- NotesExtra information related to the topic being covered
- TipsHelpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Annotated SyntaxExample code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
Wendy Willard is a designer, consultant, writer, and educator who has been involved in web design for more than 13 years. She is the author of HTML: A Beginner's Guide, Fourth Edition, and other books.
About the Author
Wendy Willard is an accomplished professional with more than 13 years of experience in all aspects of design, including publication, print, and web design. She is the author of the bestseller, HTML: A Beginner's Guide, now in its fourth edition, and has written additional books and articles on the topics of Photoshop, web design, and Mac OS.
Table of Contents
Part I: Planning;
Chapter 1. Asking the Right Questions;
Chapter 2. Formulating the Answers;
Part II: Designing;
Chapter 3. Anticipating Web-Specific Design Issues;
Chapter 4. Laying the Groundwork for Good Design;
Chapter 5. Preparing for Production;
Chapter 6. Producing the Design;
Part III: Coding;
Chapter 7. Getting Started with the Code; Chapter 8. Structuring Content;
Chapter 9. Styling Dynamic Content;
Chapter 10. Positioning Content;
Chapter 11. Integrating Dynamic Content;
Part IV: Going Live;
Chapter 12. Publishing Content;
Chapter 13. Advertising Your Site;
Appendix A. HTML/CSS Reference Table;