Recipes and stories from more than 50 successful La Cocina entrepreneurs
With 100+ recipes that span the globe from the United States, Mexico, Japan, Brazil, Senegal, Vietnam, and many more: Powerful stories. Beautifully evocative visuals. More than 100 recipes for all occasions, from many cultures. Here, in La Cocina's first cookbook, more than 50 successful La Cocina entrepreneurs share their inspiring narratives—and their delicious recipes!
- This is the book for cooks who love great global recipes and support organizations that make a big difference.
- More than 150 photographs from award-winning photographer Eric Wolfinger capture the spirit of the people, the mouthwatering food, and the diversity of the immigrant experience.
- La Cocina is an incubator kitchen that provides affordable commercial kitchen space, industry-specific technical assistance, and access to market opportunities to women of color and immigrant communities.
This cookbook reflects the flavors and foods of the city where La Cocina was founded. It will help you find inspiration in your own kitchen, in the kitchens that you pass on your way to work, and in the neighborhoods you've been meaning to visit.
- Delicious recipes will make your kitchen smell like you've traveled around the world
- Mouthwatering global recipes include Golveda Ko Achar (Tomato Cilantro Sauce), Mafé (Peanut Stew), Kuy Teav Phnom Penh (Cambodian Noodle Soup), and many more.
|Publisher:||Chronicle Books LLC|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.30(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Caleb Zigas is executive director of La Cocina. He lives in San Francisco.
Leticia Landa is deputy director of La Cocina. She lives in San Francisco.
Eric Wolfinger is an award-winning San Francisco–based food and lifestyle photographer.