The User's Guide to Nutritional Supplements focuses on the most popular nutritional supplements, those that consistently attract the most attention - and are the ones most likely to benefit the majority of people.
In describing the most popular nutritional supplements, this book explains:
* Vitamin E can reduce the risk of heart disease - and the best types to take.
* Selenium can slash the chances of developing some types of cancer.
* Ginkgo can improve memory and recall.
* Chromium can help oromote weigth loss and lower the risk of diabetes.
* Glucosamine and chondroitin can prevent osteoarthritis.
* Calcium and magnesium work together to build strong bones.
* Coenzyme Q10 can boost your energy levels and strengthenyour heart.
* Ginseng and other supplements boost your exercise stamina.
|Publisher:||Basic Health Publications, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||8.62(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.72(d)|
About the Author
Jack is one of America's most trusted nutrition and health writers • He's widely known as The Nutrition Reporter™ • Jack is also a personal nutrition coach and available for in-person and telephone coaching • He’s a member of the American Society for Nutrition • Click on the book links to read free excerpts from Jack's bestselling books • Order Jack's books via easy links to amazon.com • Read sample issues of his newsletter, The Nutrition Reporter™ • Whether you're nearby or far away, find out how Jack's writing and personal nutrition coaching can help you • And discover much more right here that can change your life for the better...
Most Helpful Customer Reviews