A laugh-out-loud picture book that finally sets the record straight about unicorns!
Unicorns! You love them, but how much do you really know about them? Join Professors Glitter Pants, Sprinkle Steed, Star Hoof, and Sugar Beard, plus their trusty lab assistant, Pete, as they reveal mind-blowing unicorn facts never before available to the public! For example:
* Buttercup Sparklecheeks was the first unicorn to trot on Pluto!
* At one time in history, there were dino-corns!
* One unicorn accidentally made it rain waffles for a week!
* Unicorns have giant slides inside their homes!
* Rare and exotic unicorns include the mer-corn and the hamster-corn!
Full of eye-popping illustrations and nonstop sidesplitting laughs, plus a removable unicorn scientist diploma at the end of the book, Unicorns 101 will have children—and adults—eager to enroll, time and time again!
"effervescent . . . enjoyably off-the-wall"—Publishers Weekly
|Publisher:||Random House Children's Books|
|Product dimensions:||8.88(w) x 11.25(h) x 0.34(d)|
|Age Range:||3 - 7 Years|
About the Author
CALE ATKINSON is an author-illustrator and animator whose titles include Where Oliver Fits, To the Sea, Off and Away, and Sir Simon: Super Scarer. He lives lakeside with his family in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. See more of Cale's work at Cale.ca, and follow him on Twitter at @2dCale.