Science Experiment Kit
- Explore mechanical engineering principles and learn how robotic machines perform work by building six mechanical arms, grabber claws, and legs.
- Use the pneumatic piston to activate your models with air-pressure.
- Learn how pneumatic and hydraulic systems are used in industrial robots to enable the robots to manipulate heavy objects, such as automobile components.
- Models include: pivoting robotic laboratory arm with gripper claw, extra long grabber claw, three-fingered claw, compact grabber claw, and robotic exoskeleton arms and legs.
- A 32-page, full-color manual provides step-by-step illustrated instructions and scientific explanations.
- Compatible with other kits in the Thames amp; Kosmos Construction, Physics, Remote-Control, and Robotics series.
- Ages 7 to 14 years.
|Manufacturer:||Thames & Kosmos|
|Age Range:||7 - 14 Years|