"Highly recommended . . . an outstanding storytime selection." - School Library Journal, starred review
A bright new take on bedtime books: Rather than focusing on going to bed — and what kid wants to think about going to bed? — this book explores all of the dreamy, wonderful, strange things the next day might bring. Whimsical, witty, and hopeful, Tomorrow Most Likely is a revolutionary rewriting of a classic goodnight book from bestselling author Dave Eggers and award-winning illustrator Lane Smith.
- A bedtime story for tomorrow ever after that families can enjoy together.
- Soothing text and gorgeous illustrations will captivate children and adult.s
- Dave Eggers is the author of many books including What Can a Citizen Do? and Her Right Foot. Lane Smith is the author/illustrator of several award-winning books for children, including The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales.
One of Brightly's Most Exciting Picture Books of 2019 and BookPage's Most Anticipated Children's Books of 2019
- Great family read aloud book
- Books for kids ages 3-5
- Picture books for preschool and kindergarten
|Publisher:||Chronicle Books LLC|
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 10.20(h) x 0.50(d)|
|Age Range:||3 - 5 Years|
About the Author
Dave Eggers is the author of many books, including What Can a Citizen Do? and Her Right Foot. He is the cofounder of: Voice of Witness, an oral-history series focused on human rights; 826 National, a network of writing and tutoring centers; and ScholarMatch, which connects donors and under-resourced students to make college possible. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Lane Smith is the author and/or illustrator of several award-winning books for children. He is a two-time winner of the Caldecott Honor for Grandpa Green and The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales, and several of his books have been New York Times bestsellers. He lives in Connecticut.