The Official Study Guide for all SAT Subject Tests™: Second Edition by The College Board is the only source of actual, previously administered tests across all 20 SAT Subject Tests. This enhanced second edition includes all-new, exclusive answer explanations for all the tests and the most up-to-date information from the test maker.
The Official Study Guide for all SAT Subject Tests: Second Edition features
• 20 actual, previously administered tests for all 20 Subject Tests
• exclusive answer explanations for all the tests from the official test maker (NEW)
• the latest format for the answer-sheet and background-questions section of each Subject Test so students know exactly what to expect on test day (NEW)
• up-to-date and enhanced information on tips and approaches from the test maker on selecting the right test to take, the best time to take the tests, and how best to be ready for test day (UPDATED)
• two audio CDs for all six Language with Listening Tests
• detailed descriptions of every Subject Test, including topics covered and recommended course work
• sample questions with detailed answer explanations in addition to the actual tests
|Edition description:||Second Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.60(d)|
|Age Range:||15 Years|
About the Author
The College Board is a not-for-profit membership association whose mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity. Founded in 1900, the College Board is composed of more than 5,700 schools, colleges, universities, and other educational organizations. Each year, the College Board serves 7 million students and their parents, 23,000 high schools, and 3,800 colleges through major programs and services in college readiness, college admission, guidance, assessment, financial aid, and enrollment. Among its widely recognized programs are the SAT®, the PSAT/NMSQT®, the Advanced Placement Program® (AP®), SpringBoard® and ACCUPLACER®. The College Board is committed to the principles of excellence and equity, and that commitment is embodied in all of its programs, services, activities, and concerns.