A stunning full-color, illustrated, behind-the-scenes guide to the Good Omens television series, adapted for the screen by Neil Gaiman himself and starring Michael Sheen and David Tennant.Following the original novel’s chronological structure—from “the Beginning” to “End Times”—this official companion to the Good Omens television series, compiled by Matt Whyman, is a cornucopia of information about the show, its conception, and its creation. Offering deep and nuanced insight into Gaiman’s brilliantly reimagining of the Good Omens universe, The Nice and Accurate Good Omens TV Companion includes:
- A foreword from Neil Gaiman
- A profile of the director, Douglas McKinnon
- Neil’s take on the adaptation process, in which he explains his goals, approach, and diversions from the original text
- Interviews with the cast, including Michael Sheen, David Tennant, Nina Sosanya, Jon Hamm, Ned Dennehy, Josie Lawrence, Derek Jacobi, Nick Offerman, Frances McDormand, Miranda Richardson, Adria Arjona, and many others
- More than 200 color photographs
- And much more!
The must-have official companion guide to the Good Omens television series, Nice and Accurate TV Companion is a treasure trove of delights for fans of Good Omens, Neil Gaiman, and Terry Pratchett.
|Product dimensions:||9.10(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Matt Whyman has written books for teenagers and adults, including Man or Mouse, XY, and Superhuman. He is also a popular advice columnist and regularly appears on UK television and radio in this role. Mr. Whyman lives in the south of England with his wife and three daughters.