Using a little bit of educational philosophy and a lot of practical tools, The Jewish Educator's Companion provides suggestions, activities, and templates - with concrete examples drawn from Jewish traditions and texts - to help educators explore:
• Games and strategies to develop critical thinking skills
• A Jewish twist on S.T.E.M. that addresses concepts such as God, prayer, and ethics
• Methodologies that are changing or enhancing traditional education
• Teacher tools to build community and manage a classroom
• Educational programs from all kinds of communities to spark your creativity
With infectious energy and passion for Jewish education, Batsheva Frankel guides educators through 18 mini-workshops full of creative ideas and techniques meant to inspire, for seasoned veterans and those just starting out. "