In this 561-page, full-color e-book you will learn:
* What every mode, button and function does - in plain, easy-to-understand language.
* Gary's personal camera configuration
* Unique features of the camera, including the ability to shoot the equivalent of 5.5K video for short bursts.
* How to decypher the alphabet soup that are the video standards; what each variable means and how to choose the best mode for YOU.
* NFC, Wi-Fi, and step-by-step instructions on using them.
* Which of the new downloadable ""apps"" are actually useful.
* The most common digital jargon and what it all means to you.
* A tutorial to get the benefits of shooting RAW, and a condensed guide to the basics.
* A set of ""Cliffs Notes"" cards you can print showing the recipes for common shooting situations, and Gary's Personal Camera Settings.