The Cost Management Toolbox lucidly explains how financial information--especially information relating to costs--is generated and reported in today's service and manufacturing organizations. Avoiding hard-to-grasp technicalities, it shows business professionals how to:
* Accurately determine how well their business is performing* Quickly diagnose financial and operational problems
* Effectively evaluate new business propositions
* Confidently forecast future trends and project future costs
* Strategically plan and prepare a departmental budget
* Strictly analyze costs, including the rarely-discussed area of service costing."
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.82(d)|
|Age Range:||17 Years|
About the Author
Lianabel Oliver (Rio Piedras, PR), CPA, CMA, is president of Pathways, a provider of business training and consulting services specializing in cost management and accounting processes. Her professional background includes finance and accounting positions with Apple Computer and Hewlett-Packard.