Gather you family together and join in as Mama, Papa, Brother, Sister, and Honey Bear venture together in the snowy, cold night and go door to door in Bear Country singing Christmas classics. The Berenstain Bears Go Christmas Caroling also includes 4 postcards and a holiday door hanger!
In The Berenstain Bears Go Christmas Caroling, the whole Bear family is invited by the Bear Country Carolers for a round of Christmas Eve celebrations … and your whole family is invited!
This fun new book in the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights series—beloved by parents, grandparents, children, and grandchildren alike—will earn a quick spot on your child’s bookshelf. You and your children will want to read and sing along together again and again as the kid-friendly text and easy-to-read, easy-to-remember song lyrics teach valuable life lessons, encourage discussion, and take you down memory lane with each subsequent reading. The Berenstain Bears Go Christmas Caroling also includes 4 punch-out postcards and a festive holiday door hanger!
The Berenstain Bears Go Christmas Caroling:
- Is perfect for parents and grandparents looking for a Bible-based, read aloud story that encourages faith in Jesus
- Helps instill a love of reading in children and grandchildren
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of Mike Berenstain, the son of the creators of The Berenstain Bears, Stan and Jan Berenstain
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain in the Berenstain Bears series of books, which is approaching its 60th Anniversary
- Is part of one of the bestselling children’s book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date
About the Author
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bears books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005 and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.