Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary / Edition 23 available in Hardcover
Must-know, rarely memorized information.
- Appendices for normal reference laboratory values and prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms, as well as abbreviations, symbols, and units of measurement, documentation system definitions, and complementary and alternative medicine as well as nursing-focused resources.
- Full-color illustrations of anatomy and physiology, and photographs of diseases and disorders photographs focus on the distinguishing features of diseases and disorders.
The tools for success.
- Patient Care Statements—Quick-reference summaries detail assessment, treatment, and patient teaching requirements.
- Caution/Safety Statements—An easy-to-find icon highlights information critical to safe patient care.
- Disease/Disorder Entries—Concise descriptions summarize diagnosis, signs and symptoms, etiology, treatments, and prognosis.
- NANDA-I (2015-2017)—The complete list of all of the nursing diagnoses makes reference quick and easy.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary / Edition 23 based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
For at home use or work I have always loved this informational book. especially the patient care. It's easy to read.