There are six S.U.M.O. principles that are designed to help you create and enjoy a brilliant life. If you are wrestling with life's challenges, these principles will help you do so more successfully.
1. Change Your T-Shirt - take responsibility for your own life and don't be a victim.
2. Develop Fruity Thinking - change your thinking and change your results.
3. Hippo Time is OK - understand how setbacks affect you and how to recover from them.
4. Remember the Beachball - increase your understanding and awareness of other people's world.
5. Learn Latin - change comes through action not intention. Overcome the tendency to put things off.
6. Ditch Doris Day - create your own future rather than leave it to chance. Forget the attitude 'que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be.'
"A superb book. It combines honesty, humour and inspiration to help people move ahead in life."
—Allan and Barbara Pease, authors of Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps
"Powerful, simple and effective. A highly engaging and thought provoking book. Anyone who reads it is sure to look at themselves and the world differently as a result."
—Octavius Black and Sebastian Bailey, The Mind Gym
The S.U.M.O. guy is Paul McGee, an international speaker and author. He has been developing the S.U.M.O. principles over the last five years.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Paul;s main aim in life is to help others SUMO, whilst having plenty of fun in the process. He has spread the word about SUMO in 20 countries across the globe. Paul has also worked with major organizations in both public and private sectors world wide. Paul is founder member and fellow of the Professional Speakers Association, a fellow of the Institute of Sales and Marketing and an associate of the Chartered Institute of Personal and Development.
Table of ContentsAbout the Author.
1 Change Your T-shirt.
2 Develop Fruity Thinking.
3 Hippo Time Is OK.
4 Remember The Beachball.
5 Learn Latin.
6 Ditch Doris Day.
SUMO in Africa.
The Personal Postscript.
Want to Know More About SUMO?
SUMO and UNICEF.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews