Fortunately, there's Schaum's.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- More than 2,400 formulas and tables
- Covers elementary to advanced math topics
- Arranged by topics for easy reference
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores!
About the Author
He is a Ph.D and a Professor of Mathematics in Temple University
The Late MURRAY R. SPIEGEl received the M.S degree in Physics and the Ph.D. in Mathematics from Cornell University. He had positions at Harvard University, Columbia University, Oak Ridge and Rensselaer Polytechnic Insitute, and served as a mathematical consultant at several large Companies. His last Position was professor and Chairman of mathematics at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Hartford Graduate Center. He was interested in most branches of mathematics at the Rensselaer polytechnic Institute, Hartford Graduate Center. He was interested in most branches of mathematics, especially those which involve applications to physics and engineering problems. He was the author of numerous journal articles and 14 books on various topics in mathematics.
John Liu is Professor of Mathematics at Temple University.
Table of ContentsFormulas:
1. Elementary Constants, Products, Formulas
3. Elementary Transcendental Functions
5. Differential Equations and Vector Analysis
7. Special Functions and Polynomials
8. Laplace and Fourier Transforms
9. Elliptic and Miscellaneous Special Functions
10. Inequalities and Infinite Products
11. Probability and Statistics
12. Numerical Methods
1. Logarithmic, Trigonometric, Exponential Functions
2. Factorial and Gamma Function, Binomial Coefficients
3. Bessel Functions
4. Legendre Polynomials
5. Elliptic Integrals
6. Financial Tables
7. Probability and Statistics