The ideal review for your Italian course
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum’s Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- 218 exercises with answers
- Outline format facilitates quick and easy review of Italian vocabulary
- Exercises to help you test your mastery of Italian vocabulary
- Appropriate for the following courses: Introduction to Italian; Italian I; Italian II; Intermediate Italian; Self Studies in Italian
- Easy-to-follow review of Italian vocabulary
- Supports all the major textbooks for Italian courses
About the Author
Fiorenza Consonni Clark is a teacher of Italian and Spanish at the Raritan High School in Hazlet, New Jersey.
Conrad J. Schmitt was the editor in chief of foreign language, ESL, and bilingual publishing with McGraw-Hill. Prior to joining McGraw-Hill, he taught languages at all levels of instruction, from elementary school through college. He also served as coordinator of foreign languages for the Hackensack, New Jersey, Public Schools.
Table of Contents1. At the airport 2. On the airplane 3. Passport control and customs 4. At the train station 5. The automobile 6. Asking for directions 7. A telephone call 8. Public restrooms 9. At the hotel 10. At the bank 11. At the post office 12. At the hairdresser 13. At the department store 14. At the dry cleaner (laundry) 15. At the restaurant 16. At home 17. At the doctor’s office 18. At the hospital 19. At the theater and the movies 20. Sports 21. The computer