Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 400 exercises with answers to sharpen your German grammar skills. Plus, you will have access to 2.5 hours of downloadable audio files for additional practice--it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. Helpful tables and illustrations increase your understanding of the subject at hand.This Schaum's Outline gives you
- More than 400 exercises with answers
- Coverage of contemporary conversational German, including expressions, slang, and idioms
- Support for all the major textbooks for German courses
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines--Problem Solved.
About the Author
Elke Gschossmann-Hendershot and Lois M. Feuerle are experienced teachers of German.
Table of ContentsSchaum's Outline of German Grammar, 4/e
1. The Sounds of German: A Key to Pronunciation
2. Nouns and Articles
5. Adjectives and Adverbs
6. Numbers, Dates, Time
8. Negative Words and Constructions
9. Interrogative Words and Constructions
10. Word Order and Conjunctions