Confusing Textbooks? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
About the Author
Larry J. Stephens, Ph.D. (Omaha, NE) is a professor of mathematics at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. He has taught statistics at the college level for more than 30 years.
Table of Contents
Schaum's Outline of Beginning Statistics
2. Organizing Data
3. Descriptive Measures
5. Discrete Random Variables
6. Continuous Random Variables and Their Probability Distributions
7. Sampling Distributions
8. Estimation and Sample Size Determination: One Population
9. Tests of Hypothesis: One Population
10. Inferences for Two Populations
11. Chi-Square Procedures
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
this really helped me witt my math