Critical elements include:
• an accompanying workbook designed as a review for the student/practitioner to help insure mastery of materials
• a codetype look-up table for directing users to detailed two, three, and four point codetype personality descriptions
• a concise schema for approaching the interpretation task and steps for writing a report
• coverage of the use of moderator variables, validity scales, and methods of providing test result feedback to clients
• discussions of actuarial versus clinical issues, overlap item content, and the newly restandardized MMPI -- MMPI-2
• sample computer reports and papers by leaders in the MMPI field including Alex Caldwell, Philip A. Marks, Robert P. Archer, James N. Butcher, Roger L. Greene, and Robert C. Brown, Jr.