The flagship volume in the popular Pocket Notebook series, Pocket Medicine, 7th Edition, is a must-have resource for fast answers to diagnostic questions you’ll face on rounds and exams. It provides up-to-date, dependable guidance on the internal medicine information needed to make an accurate diagnosis and develop a treatment plan. Compiled by residents and attending physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital, this best-selling reference ensures that quick access to key clinical information and solutions to common problems in internal medicine is as close as your pocket!The thoroughly revised 7th Edition offers:
- Easy access to essential information on the most common disorders in cardiology, pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, and neurology
- Focused coverage in a highly templated format, including bulleted lists, abbreviations, symbols, tables, and algorithms
- References to landmark papers to help you intelligently answer questions from attendings and residents – all from a trusted source acceptable for use on rounds
- User-friendly tabs and a 2-color design to help you find information quickly
- Ideal coverage for medical students, interns, residents, advanced practice nurses, PAs, and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine / Edition 7 based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
The book itself is great but the quality of the book is very poor. The spiral bound version is really cheap. It is difficult to open the pages without tearing the sheets. You have to be very cautious and still it doesn't open up properly because of the poor quality spirals.