"This book is full of closely guarded secrets that union organizers and high priced attorneys keep to themselves."
Gene R. Perry, SPHR
VP, Human Resources, Bunzl Distribution, LLC
"A behind the scenes look at what can happen to employers who fail to take GREAT care of their employees."
SVP of Human Resources & Marketing
Bethesda Health Group, Inc.
"Provides every manager or business owner with practical, real world insights that can be used to earn and keep employee trust."
Dr. Amy Alfermann
Leadership and Organization Effectiveness Consultant
THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN TO HELP YOU:
* Recognize and counteract union dirty tricks, negotiation and intimidation tactics.
* Unlock the secret powers of respect and trust to build a happy and loyal workforce.
* Build a virtual force-field around your employees to protect against union organizing attempts, negative media coverage and employment related lawsuits.
* Learn how to use employment assessment, psychometric tests, and pre employment testing strategies to maximize the "discretionary effort" of your employees and get more accomplished without adding staff.
* Identify and eliminate the causes of friction between ownership, HR, management and labor.
* Learn how to select, develop and retain a loyal workforce.
* Minimize unnecessary conflict and drama in the workplace before it kills productivity.
* Understand relationships between the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), union organizers, human resource departments and other key management responsibilities related to the collective bargaining process.
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.31(d)|
About the Author
Mason Duchatschek, Jason Greer and Ken Lynch are experts in the fields of leadership, employee relations and labor relations. Their deep knowledge base related to labor unions, hiring, organizational development, interviewing, organizational culture issues and employee engagement has few rivals. Their ideas have been featured in Entrepreneur magazine, Workforce magazine, BBC, ABC News, CBS News, the New York Times and Fox News.