Kaplan's PCAT Prep Plus 2020-2021 includes all the content and strategies you need to get the PCAT results you want. Kaplan Test Prep is the only Official Provider of PCAT Prep, as endorsed by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP).
PCAT announced minor changes to the exam for the July 2018 test dates going forward – the timing of three of the sections has increased, giving you more time per question, a greater emphasis on passage-based questions in the science sections, more real-life problems in the Quantitative Reasoning section, and non-science based passages in Reading Comprehension. We have already updated the timing on the included Full-Length practice tests with PCAT Prep Plus to match the test as well as aligned the science sections with the increase in passage-based questions. Rest assured that the changes still align with the effective prep you'll get from Kaplan's PCAT Prep Plus as the core skills and content tested has not changed. To see the new timing of the exam visit kaptest.com/study/pcat/all-about-the-pcat/
We are so certain that PCAT Prep Plus 2020-2021 offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the PCAT that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the PCAT—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Review
- 2 full-length, realistic practice tests online that provide you with scores and percentiles
- A guide to the current PCAT Blueprint to show you exactly what to expect on Test Day
- Additional practice questions for every subject, all with detailed answers and explanations
- Comprehensive review of all the content covered on the PCAT
- Kaplan's proven strategies for Test Day success
- Kaplan's experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.