Numerical Methods for Engineers / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
This book introduces numerical methods, emphasizing the practical aspects of their use and establishing their limitations, advantages and disadvantages. It is intended to assist future as well as practicing engineers in fully understanding the fundamentals of numerical methods, most notably their application, limitations and potentials.
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.90(d)|
Table of Contents
3. Introduction to Numerical Methods.
4. Roots of Equations.
5. Simultaneous Linear Equations.
6. Numerical Interpolation.
7. Differentiation and Integration.
8. Differential Equations.
9. Data Description and Treatment.
10. Curve Fitting and Regression Analysis.