The bestselling NIr V Study Bible for Kids starts early readers ages 6 to 10 on the rewarding path of reading and studying God's Word. This Bible uses the complete text of the New International Reader’s Version® (NIr V) which is written at a third-grade reading level and is perfect for those learning to read. With colorful artwork, easy-to-read Bible text, and fun features, kids will engage with the Bible in a way that makes it stick.
• Presentation page—for personalization and gift giving
• 32 full-color pages—includes illustrations to bring Bible characters and events to life plus helpful study information about the Ten Commandments, how to become a Christian, prayer, and more.
• Check It Out—sketches and descriptions of what life was like in Bible times.
• Brain Game—questions to help kids remember important Bible themes.
• Soak It up—key verses highlighted for kids to memorize.
• Book Introductions—brief overviews of each book with an outline of key events.
• Dictionary—key Bible words for quick reference.
• Map section
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
My Review: This is a really neat study Bible for kids! It's for kids age 6-10 and I have to say my 7 year old really enjoys using it to study the Bible. I love how complete this NIrV Study Bible for Kids is. One of my daughter's favorite things is the Brain Game section where it asks questions to help kids remember important Bible themes. The Soak It Up section has great verses for kids to memorize and I love that it has a reference and map in the back which really completes this study Bible for kids. I highly recommend this NIrV Study Bible for Kids. It really has helped my daughter enjoy studying God's Word! Disclosure: I received product(s) for free, in exchange for my honest review. I only recommend products I've used personally, and believe will be good fit for consumers.
My daughter has been asking for a new "big girl" Bible for a little bit now and I was so excited to review this with her. She just turned 6 years old and is a first grader who's fairly new to reading. We loved the colorful artwork. They are just enough to remind her of her storybook Bible and the easy-to-read text lets her know it's a "big girl" Bible. We can read together and she can read some by herself as she grows more proficient over the years. Overall, it definitely gets kids to engage with the Bible in a way that makes it stick. I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.