• Chapter 1 focuses on the Earth, moon, and sun.
• Chapter 2 introduces kids to the other planets in our solar system.
• Chapter 3 explains other objects in our solar system, such as dwarf planets, comets, and asteroid belts.
• Chapter 4 voyages even farther afield, touching on concepts such as the universe, the Milky Way, stars, galaxies, and black holes.
• The last chapter delves into space exploration: humans on the moon, spaceships, the International Space Station, etc.
|Publisher:||National Geographic Society|
|Series:||National Geographic Little Kids First Big Books Series|
|Sold by:||Penguin Random House Publisher Services|
|File size:||67 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
|Age Range:||4 - 8 Years|
About the Author
Award-winning author DAVID A. AGUILAR is widely recognized for his ability to communicate the wonderment of science to enthusiasts of all ages. David's artwork has been featured on the History Channel's series "The Universe", Time magazine, CNN, USA Today, National Geographic, Astronomy, and more. His other books include Planets, Stars & Galaxies and 13 Planets.
What People are Saying About This
"Really interesting and encourages great conversation between you and your child. A fun book for any family to explore." The Children's Nook blog
“Featuring fun, short entries about planets, stars, galaxies and more, this charming book is perfect for reading aloud or for beginning readers to enjoy themselves.” Today's Zaman
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
We love the "My First" series of National Geographic. This book is informative, with beautiful photography and illustrations. My four-year-old daughter loves it.
It is full of nice details and your children will love it. Furthermore you can also learn something you did not know. It is really worth to buy it.
Educational book. Very interesting.