Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Dramatically raise your ACT score with this essential cross-platform prep course filled with interactive practice tests, test-taking tips, powerful analytics, and more!
Includes 8 full-length practice exams, 4 in the book + 4 interactive tests online/ app
Nearly 2 million students take the ACT each year. Divided into four separate achievement tests—English, reading, math, and science—the ACT is the entrance exam of choice at colleges and universities nationwide. McGraw-Hill's ACT 2018 Cross-Platform Prep Course provides a complete test-prep program for all four exams using simple, classroom-tested techniques to help students raise their scores across the board—even in the optional writing test. With exclusive access to mobile and online resources, this prep course takes test-training to the next level.
• 8 full-length practice exams, in the book, on the app, and online
• Comprehensive overview of the updated Essay format, including information on scoring
• Realistic practice questions with thorough answer explanations that reflect the new paired-passage format of the Reading Test
• Exercises that specifically address the concepts tested in all ACT sections
• Student-tested strategies that helped prepared thousands of exam takers for success
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||36 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author