Dramatically raise your ACT score with this go-to-study guided filled with test-taking tips, practice tests and more!
With more than 125 years of experience in education, McGraw-Hill is the name you trust to deliver results. This essential guide is the most comprehensive and relevant prep tool on the market. Filled with targeted instructions and abundant practice tests, this guide will boost your test-taking confidence and help you dramatically increase your scores. We will help you maximize your study time and achieve your best score with:
This updated, essential study guide features:
• 8 full-length practice tests (5 in the book and 3 online)
• A complete ACT course online with daily progress reports, flashcards, games, and more
• New Section: “100 Extra Challenging ACT Questions” section
• New: Expanded explanations across all question types
• New: Index of question types
• Practice questions just like the ones on the real ACT
• Complete coverage of the optional writing test
• Skill-building techniques developed by expert authors who have prepared thousands of exam takers for success
A new section, “100 Extra Challenging Questions: ACT Problems Every Top-Scoring Student Should Know,” covers the most difficult concepts on the exam and includes expanded answer explanations.
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.80(d)|
About the Author
Steven W. Dulan and Amy Dulan have personally prepared thousands of ACT students over nearly 3 decades. This book contains proven strategies that have worked for their students. During classroom discussions, individual tutoring sessions, and residential programs at top universities, they have learned what works. Many of their past students have gained admission to the most competitive programs on Earth, and many have earned scholarships and advanced placement based on their test scores.