Schaum's has Satisfied Students for 50 Years.
Now Schaum's Biggest Sellers are in New Editions!
For half a century, more than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them study faster, learn better, and get top grades. Now Schaum's celebrates its 50th birthday with a brand-new look, a new format with hundreds of practice problems, and completely updated information to conform to the latest developments in every field of study.
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved
More than 1 Million sold!
This third edition covers elementary concepts in algebra, geometry, etc. and more advanced concepts in differential equations and vector analysis. It also expands its section on Probability and Statistics and includes a new section on Financial Mathematics to keep up with the current developments in finance studies as well as in the studies of math and the sciences.
About the Author
Murray Speigel, Ph.D., was Former Professor and Chairman of the Mathematics Department at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Hartford Graduate Center.
Seymour Lipschutz, Ph.D. (Philadelphia, PA), is presently on the Mathematics faculty at Temple University. He has written more than 15 Schaum's Outlines.
John Liu is Professor of Mathematics at Temple University.
Table of Contents
Schaum's Outline of Mathematical Handbook of Formulas and Tables, 3ed Formulas:
1. Elementary Constants, Products, Formulas
3. Elementary Transcendental Functions
5. Differential Equations and Vector Analysis
7. Special Functions and Polynomials
8. Laplace and Fourier Transforms
9. Elliptic and Miscellaneous Special Functions
10. Inequalities and Infinite Products
11. Probability and Statistics
12. Numerical Methods Tables:
1. Logarithmic, Trigonometric, Exponential Functions
2. Factorial and Gamma Function, Binomial Coefficients
3. Bessel Functions
4. Legendre Polynomials
5. Elliptic Integrals
6. Financial Tables
7. Probability and Statistics