Take the next steps in painting with fire!
This follow-up to the award-winning Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry combines the beauty (and ease!) of torch-firing enamel with creative jewelry and metalsmithing techniques. Following a thorough review of the basics of torch-firing and all-new information on building and layering color, you'll make:
- stunning necklaces, like the Bandaged Heart, featuring a copper and mesh heart, soldered and adorned with liquid enamel
- fun and funky earrings, like the harlequin decaled I'm Distressed earrings
- and cool bracelets, like the Up-Cycled Daisy, which features transparent brass enameling, recycled components, and much, much more!
- 50+ techniques for enameling, metalsmithing, beading and wireworking
- 17 step-by-step projects, including necklaces, earrings and bracelets
- 15+ new color "recipes," plus advice for layering enamels, and a contributor gallery highlighting the possibilities for working with specific color concepts
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Barbara Lewis is the author of Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry and two North Light DVDs, Torch-Fired Enamel Basics and Creative Torch-Fired Techniques , and the owner of Painting With Fire - a workshop venue, online reseller of enameling tools and supplies and a brick-and-mortar store. In addition to regularly teaching torch-fired workshops, Barbara has been published in Belle Armoire Jewelry and Stringing Magazine.