Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
With high quality color images combined with up-to-date treatment guidelines and a proven template, the third edition of The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology is a vital companion for every ophthalmic trainee, primary care practitioner and emergency trauma unit.
- Provides thorough, easily accessible and up-to-date information for all common eye disorders, creating an all-in-one resource for quick diagnosis and treatment.
- Uses highlighted emergency management boxes for a clear presentation of the crucial treatment of critical situations.
- Follows a templated format with key boxes highlighting important information.
- Presents full-color photographs throughout so you can compare real case presentations for more accurate diagnosis.
- Orders chapters anatomically (not by ophthalmic subspecialty) making it easier to locate the desired information by looking at the effected area.
- Provides a complete and thorough update with expanded sections, including age related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, uveitis, glaucoma, dry eye, and refractive surgeries.
- Incorporates over 100 new high quality clinical color photos plus spectral domain OCT, CT scan, fluorescein angiogram, visual field, and corneal topography images.
- Adds brand new appendices outlining basic eye care and differential diagnosis information to help minimize wasted time in the clinic.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x (d)|
Table of Contents1. Orbit
2. Ocular Motility and Cranial Nerves
3. Lids, Lashes and Lacrimal System
4. Conjunctiva and Sclera
6. Anterior Chamber
7. Iris and Pupils
10. Retina and Choroid
11. Optic Nerve and Glaucoma
12. Visual Acuity, Refractive Procedures and Sudden Visual Loss
Common Ophthalmic Medications And Dosages
Color Codes For Topical Ocular Medication Caps
List Of Important Ocular Measurements
List Of Eponyms
Common Ophthalmic Abbreviations (How To Read An Ophthalmology Chart)
Common Spanish Phrases