The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology - CD-ROM PDA Software / Edition 2 available in Multimedia
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Features a convenient organization by anatomic site rather than by ophthalmic subspecialty.
- Uses a consistent format to make reference easy. For most disorders, you'll find a quick review of symptoms · signs · differential diagnosis · evaluation · management · and prognosis.
- Addresses emergency management, wherever appropriate.
- Includes 200 full-color photographs to facilitate disease identification.
- Offers a listing of common ophthalmic medications and dosages.
- Presents up-to-date treatments and recommended drugs for each condition, along with exact dosages.
- Highlights the guidelines for emergency management .
- Indicates the conditions for which patients should be referred to a specialist.
- Uses a convenient outline format for each condition.
- Expands treatment information for all diagnoses.
- Provides more illustrations, many in full color, and expands the figure legends.
- Features color-coded chapters and an improved index for quick reference.
- Includes two new appendices: a history and examination primer and a drug guide.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||5.35(w) x 7.47(h) x 0.56(d)|
About the Author
Director, Digital OCT Reading Center, Staff, Vitreoretinal Section, Cole Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA; Private Practice, Mid-Peninsula Ophthalmology Medical Group, Palo Alto, CA
Department of Ophthalmology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical school, Boston, MA
Table of ContentsCHAPTER 1. EXTERNAL/ORBITAL
CHAPTER 2. OCULAR MOTILITY/CRANIAL NERVES
CHAPTER 3. LIDS/LASHES/LACRIMAL
CHAPTER 4. CONJUNCTIVAL/SCLERA
CHAPTER 5. CORNEA
CHAPTER 6. ANTERIOR CHAMBER
CHAPTER 7. IRIS/PUPILS
CHAPTER 8. LENS
CHAPTER 9. VITREOUS
CHAPTER 10. RETINA/CHOROID
CHAPTER 11. OPTIC NERVE/GLAUCOMA
CHAPTER 12. VISUAL ACUITY/REFRACTIVE/SUDDEN VISUAL LOSS