HAVE YOU ALWAYS WISHED YOU COULD GROW YOUR OWN POT, BUT DIDN'T KNOW HOW?
Find out how with: Growing marijuana, a Quick Start Indoor/Outdoor Grower's Guide for Medical and Personal Marijuana Cultivation
Marijuana has faced prohibition in countries throughout the world, especially the United States. It has been criminalized many times, but we are finally taking all the necessary steps toward legalization. It is legalized for medical use in more than half of the states in the U.S., with some of them allowing you to grow your own for medical use. There are even a handful states where it is legal to grow and smoke recreationally.
The recent leniency and change in public attitude when it comes to marijuana use has made it quite the popular choice, especially for people wanting to test out their 'green' thumb. This book is going to teach you how to do just that!
Between the pages of this extensive guide you will learn:
- Everything that you need to know to plant, grow, harvest, and cure a marijuana plant for the highest quality buds.
- How to growing in soil both indoors and outdoors
- Different types of hydroponic setups
- How to choose the different elements for your setup
- How to grow from either a seed or a clone
- The use of proper water, light, and nutrient levels to nurture a young marijuana plant to a thriving harvest
- How to troubleshoot possible problems
- How to harvest, dry, and cure your marijuana for the best quality, smokeable bud
Following the steps in this book will lead you to excellent, large, healthy plants! What are you waiting for? No better time than now to turn your green thumb into a plant- producing machine!
Buy your copy today!