By photographers for photographers, Magic Lantern Guides® will help you take great photos with your D3100:
- Cut through the clutter - this guide is written specifically for your Nikon D3100, not watered down with general how-to text like some other camera guides.
- Throw away the perplexing manual that comes with your camera - every single feature and menu option is thoroughly explained here in easy-to-understand language.
- Learn how to use special camera functions such as Picture Styles, Live View, Custom White Balance, and more - expert advice that will improve your results.
- Unravel the mysteries of flash with simple tips you can apply every time you shoot.
- Keep the handy Quick Reference Wallet Card with you at all times for a "cheat sheet" on the D3100's most commonly used functions.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Magic Lantern Guides: Nikon D3100 based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
I have been muddling through the users manuel which is a small book and the rest is a PDF file of abut 200 pages. This book has been very helpful by explaining things in plain language. I went out today and fooled around with my camera and had my book in my pocket for quick reference. It also comes with laminated reference cards to punch out and carry with you for REAL QUICK references. So far I've learned more from this book then from the manuel. I would recommend this to someone who is new to the Nikon D3100.