- Switch the time you eat snacks to maximize their fat-burning power.
- Choose the right lunch and rev up your metabolism for the rest of the day.
- Burn fat while you sleep by eating an early dinner and doing some light evening activity.
Ten complete Fat-Burner Switches and more than 250 easy, great-tasting recipes make this a plan anyone can use to trim pounds, feel better, and live longer. The best part of the program is digging into delicious homestyle dishes like Cinnamon French Toast, Stuffed Pizza, Penne with Sausage and Broccoli, and Chocolate Mocha Bundt Cake. Every recipe is geared toward the home cook. The ingredients are easy to find and cooking time is kept to a minimum.
You'll learn how to:
- Shop smart
- Cook lean
- Modify your favorite recipes
- Build active minutes into your day to help burn more fat
- Master new habits that will last a lifetime
|Product dimensions:||7.62(w) x 9.31(h) x 1.13(d)|
About the Author
What People are Saying About This
The Low-Fat Living Cookbook is packed with appealing and practical recipes that are sure to please the family. The home cook will especially appreciate the 'how-to- illustrations, the 'hands-on' cooking time with each recipe, and the quick tips throughout the book. (Evelyn Tribole, author of Healthy Homestyle Cooking)