Litigation Support Report Writing: Accounting, Finance, and Economic Issues / Edition 1 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
A comprehensive collection of effective litigation reports on a variety of subjects
Accounting, financial, appraisal, and economic experts called upon to provide expert testimony in legal proceedings need reliable models for the critical documents they will submit to the court. Litigation Support Report Writing collects eighteen exemplary reports from a variety of financial topics, providing professionals a comprehensive resource on this vital function.
Order your copy today.
|Product dimensions:||6.28(w) x 9.41(h) x 1.31(d)|
About the Author
JACK P. FRIEDMAN, CPA, PhD, MAI, is the principal of Jack P. Friedman Associates, LLC, a real estate economics consulting firm. He is the author of over twenty-five books, including Barron’s Dictionary of Real Estate Terms and Real Estate Handbook, each in their fifth edition.
ROMAN L. WEIL, PhD, CMA, CPA, is V. Duane Rath Professor of Accounting at the Graduate School of Business of the University of Chicago. He has coedited four professional reference books for McGraw-Hill, Simon & Schuster, Prentice Hall, and John Wiley & Sons and has coauthored a dozen textbooks. He has published over eighty articles in academic and professional journals.
Table of Contents
About the Editors.
About the Contributors.
Part I. Business Appraisal.
1. Valuation of a Manufacturing Facility (Mike Hill and Gerald A. Keller).
2. Valuation of Stock in a Corporation (David N. Fuller).
Part II. Employment Litigation.
3. Employment Discrimination (Ali Saad).
4. Wrongful Discharge (Roman L.Weil).
Part III. Family Law.
5. Child and Spousal Support (John D. Zante).
6. Valuation and Apportionment of Community and Separate Business Interests (Donald Gursey and Tracy Farryl Katz).
7. Apportionment of Community and Separate Business Interests (Donald Gursey and Tracy Farryl Katz).
Part IV. Intellectual Property.
8. Intellectual Property/Equipment (Bruce McFarlane and Lilian Quah).
9. Intellectual Property/Software (Robert L. Vigil).
10. Trademark Misuse/Rebuttal (Jeffrey H. Kinrich).
Part V. Personal Injury.
11. Personal Injury (Holly Sharp).
12. Personal Injury/Rebuttal (Jack P. Friedman).
Part VI. Real Estate.
13. Real Estate Condemnation (Barry A. Diskin and Liz W. Citron).
14. Land Use/Zoning (Neil G. Carn).
15. Construction Claims (D. Paul Regan and Colin A. Johns).
16. Environmental Damages (Rudy R. Robinson, III).
Part VII. Securities Litigation.
17. Shareholders’ Suit against Corporation (David Tabak).
18. Shareholders’ Suit against Corporation/Rebuttal (K. Ramesh, Susan Hoag, Gaurav Jetley).