This publication contains King James Bible (1611, Pure Cambridge Version) (The Old Testament and The New Testament) translation. It holds 2 dictionaries. It has 799,503 references and shows 1 formats of The Bible. It includes the King James Strongs Bible (The Old Testament and The New Testament) where every word is linked to the original in The Strongs Concordance. The Hebrew in The Old Testament. The Greek in The New Testament. We have included the gematria calculations to the Hebrew words. For the Greek Strongs the gematria is also calculated. Niqquds in Hebrew is not supported in this ebook.
How the general Bible-navigation works:
- A Testament has an index of its books.
- The Testaments reference each other in the book index.
- Each book has a reference to The Testament it belongs to.
- Each book has a reference to the previous and or next book.
- Each book has an index of its chapters.
- Each chapter has a reference to the book it belongs to.
- Each verse is numbered and reference the chapter it belongs to.
- Each verse starts on a new line for better readability.
- Any reference in an index brings you to the location.
- The Built-in table of contents reference all books in all formats.
Hebrew Strongs Concordance; There are 8674 Hebrew root words as used in the Old Testament, part of the Strong's Concordance, an index of every word in the King James Version. Greek Strong's Concordance; There are 5523 Greek root words as used in NT and Part of the Strong's Concordance, an index of every word in the King James Version.
And the combination of King James Bible, the dictionaries, the concordance and its navigation makes this ebook unique.