This updated and revised cookbook helps students explore the holiday customs and unique foods of more than 150 countries.
• Contains more than 440 recipes from 152 countries around the globe, including entrees, side dishes, desserts, and snacks
• Each recipe contains useful details, clearly indicating the exact steps to follow, cooking equipment needed, and how many people it will serve
• Provides a thumbnail map for each country
• Includes a selected bibliography, index, and glossary with cooking and ingredient terms
• Offers safety tips for student cooks
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.10(h) x 1.50(d)|
|Age Range:||10 - 13 Years|
About the Author
Lois Sinaiko Webb is a writer and former owner/cook of a restaurant in Seabrook, TX.
Lindsay Grace Roten is an English teacher at Clear Creek High School, League City, TX.