* The latest advances in physics and cosmology are important and exciting. This book provides this information for both the general reader and the science student. It also serves as a reference book. Information is indexed and easily found and used.
*A timeline of key happenings in the history of our Universe including the birth of the Universe 13.8 billion years ago, first multi-cell life on Earth 4 billion years ago, Einstein's Special and General Theories of Relativity 1905-1915, and the end of the Universe a few hundred billion years or so from now. *The values of important constants such as the speed of light and the mass of the sun to nine significant digits. *Basic science information (a quick course in general physics). *Tiny unseen particles that make up the atoms of our planet. Higgs Boson that was experimentally detected at the Higgs Boson at the high-energy collider at CERN, Switzerland in July 2012. *Gravity Waves
• Information about empty space before Big Bang, at the Big Bang, during the Big Bang, after Big Bang.
• Empty space beyond our Universe and empty space after our Universe disappears.
*There are 22 sections including:
* Timelines of Earth, Our Universe, History, and Science
*Basic Physics: Force, Mass, Work, Energy, Power, Momentum, and Pressure
* Light Radiation and Spectrum
*Wave Motion and Wave Mechanics
* Elementary Particles -- Fermions (Leptons and Quarks) and Bosons
* Composite Particles: Hadrons (Mesons, Baryons, Tetra Quarks, and Penta-Quarks)
* Particle Interactions
• Conservation Principles
• Super-Symmetric Particles
* Higgs Fields and Bosons
• Origin of Gravity
* Geodesic Warps
• Before Big Bang
• After Big Bang
* Expanding Universe
• After our Universe ends
• Dark Energy and Composition of Matter
* Other Universes
• Inter-Universe Travel
* Special Relativity
• General Relativity
* Understanding Our Universe Using Scientific Method
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
His career and interests enabled him to work at the forefront of technology and remain knowledgeable of the state-of-the-art in the rapidly changing relevant science and mathematics of the origin and destiny of our Universe and Space beyond.
He has also written: Communicating Successfully With Everyone.