Get ready to pass both the HESI exit exam and the NCLEX-RN® exam! HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 6th Edition provides a complete, all-in-one review of the information you need to know. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this study guide reviews content by concepts and clinical areas. Along the way, valuable tips from HESI help you apply principles of clinical decision-making and critical thinking. With more than 900 practice questions in both study and exam formats, the Evolve companion website lets you practice test-taking in the same electronic format you will experience on your nursing school exit exam and on the NCLEX-RN exam.
• Over 900 NCLEX practice questions on the Evolve website include alternate item formats, simulating the experience of taking the nursing school exit exam and the NCLEX-RN exam.
• HESI Hint boxes highlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
• Critical thinking study questions include answers and rationales, reinforcing your understanding of key concepts and content.
• Fill-in-the-blank and prioritizing questions mirror the alternate item format item types included on the NCLEX-RN exam.
• Chapters organized by clinical area make it easier to search for review topics.
• Consistent chapter format makes it easy to find the topics within each chapter.
• Pharmacology tables summarize the need-to-know drug therapy content emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam.
• NEW! UPDATED content includes clinical updates and reflects the latest NCLEX-RN test plan.
• NEW! Additional 300 NCLEX practice questions on the Evolve companion website help you prepare more effectively for the HESI exit exam and for the NCLEX-RN exam.
• NEW! Clinical Judgment Scenario includes practice Next Generation NCLEX question types.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.20(h) x 0.50(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Testing and the NCLEX-RN Exam
2. Leadership and Management
3. Advanced Clinical Concepts
4. Medical-Surgical Nursing
5. Pediatric Nursing
6. Maternity Nursing
7. Psychiatric Nursing
8. Gerontologic Nursing
Appendix A: Common Laboratory Tests