How do the most resilient leaders and organizations survive--and even thrive--during a market slowdown? If you read nothing else on weathering a down market and returning to growth, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you navigate a tough market, stay resilient, and return to growth and prosperity faster than the competition.
This book will inspire you to:
- Get your company ready before a recession hits
- Learn the right lessons from previous recessions
- Minimize pain while cutting costs
- Pull off big deals despite a down market
- Foster a culture of resilience
- Use emotional intelligence to protect your job
- Seize the opportunity to innovate and reinvent your business
- Lead the turnaround and return to growth
About the Author
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 12 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact. Visit hbr.org. Follow @HarvardBiz on Twitter; find us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Author social media/website info: Twitter: @HarvardBiz; hbr.org; Facebook: @HBR; Instagram: @harvard_business_review