Get a clue!
Put your best foot forward with the help of this thoroughly modern and revised handbook on style and etiquette. Written with zest and humor, it's the unstuffy guide to life.
To make a favorable impression, a man has to have panache, style, and excellent etiquette. With an eye toward contemporary issues, this witty and informative reference shows him the best way to handle every situation, from dining and dating to attending parties and the theater, from proper cell phone conduct to putting his best foot forward in the workplace. What's more, it teaches those skills and gestures that separate ordinary men from the gentlemen!
The book covers such everyday quandaries as:
- Tipping via technology
- Frenemies at work
- Social media posting at lifecycle events, like weddings and funerals
- Social media and job hunting
- Social media and political postings
- Internet dating dos and don'ts
- Video interviewing
- Matching modes of communication to the message
- Tattoos, piercing, and other personal expression
- Clues and cues from body language and facial gestures
|Edition description:||New edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Jodi R. R. Smith, president and owner of Mannersmith, is an etiquette consultant who creates and leads seminars on social and professional conduct. Working with individuals, corporations, and other organizations, she educates in a way that is both instructional and entertaining, helping her clients to increase their confidence levels and achieve success in today's world.