Thus, every frame requires student involvement--either selecting a correct word from two choices, providing an answer, making a journal entry, or preparing a complete balance sheet.
Table of ContentsIntroduction.
How to Use This Program.
1. Basic Concepts and the Balance Sheet.
2. More About the Balance Sheet.
3. Balance Sheet Changes; Income Measurement.
4. Accounting Records and Systems.
5. Revenues and Monetary Assets.
6. Expense Measurement; The Income Statement.
7. Inventories and Cost of Sales.
8. Noncurrent Assets and Depreciation.
9. Liabilities and Equity.
10. Statement of Cash Flows.
11. Analysis of Financial Statements.
A separate booklet attached to the back of the book includes: Exhibits.
Answers to Post Tests.
Glossary and Index.
Essentials of Accounting: