From the Creators of the New York Times Bestseller Essential Oils for Beginners
The healing properties of essential oils are virtually limitless. You can put them to work today without the hassle, expense, and frustration that come with consulting doctors and taking prescription medicines.
Essential Oils Natural Remedies offers essential oils practitioners of all levels a comprehensive home reference for a lifetime of health-related needs.
- Easy-to-navigate A-to-Z guide to remedies that heal or mitigate symptoms for a range of ailments, from acne to migraines to Parkinson's disease, and more
- Special features explain how to diffuse oils, make a compress, and offer healing massage
- Over 170 ailments covered and over 300 homemade remedies included
- Profiles of 75 essential oils to know and use, including info on medicinal uses, application methods, blending, and precautions
- Reviews the 10 most popular essential oils brands and their products
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing based on 0 ratings. 2 reviews.
Excellent Book, but please be advised Essential Oils Natural… by Althea Press Is the SAME BOOK. Highly recommended! but you only need one. Well thought out and very informative.
I bought this to learn more about what oils and remedies help with what situation you have. This book explains so much in detail about not only how to create remedies but also helping you to understand why the oils were picked for that specific condition. I brought this book into work and so many people want me to buy it for them so they have a copy!