The twenty-first century offers more technology than we have ever seen before, but with new updates and apps coming out all the time, it’s hard to keep up.
- Essential Macs: Mojave Edition is here to help. Along with easy to follow step-by-step instructions, illustrations, and photographs, this guide offers specifics in...
- Setting up your Mac and exploring Mojave’s new features
- Navigating your Mac using the Dock, Finder, Dashboard, Spotlight, Spaces, Mission Control, and LaunchPad
- Using touch gestures on the trackpad, magic mouse, as well as some useful keyboard shortcuts
- Using Handoff, MailDrop, iMessage, Universal Clipboard, Auto Unlock, and Apple Pay
- The new AppStore, Pages, Keynote, Apple Books, Continuity Camera and Maps
- Using new apps such as News and Voice Memos Security considerations, malware, and backing with Time Machine
- Maintaining your Mac with updates and keeping your machine running smoothly
- Setting up WiFi, using the internet, email, emojis, iMessage, and FaceTime
- Using calendar and reminders to keep track of appointments & events, taking notes, and using Siri
- Downloading and upgrading to Mojave Organising and listening to your favourite music with iTunes and Apple Music
- Storing, organising, enhancing your photos, as well as sharing them on social media
- Creating photo albums, slideshows, photo books, greetings cards, calendars, and printing photos
- Watching Films and TV Programmes, and much more...
Unlike other books and manuals that assume a computing background not possessed by beginners, Essential Macs: Mojave Edition tackles the fundamentals of the Mac, so that everyone from students, to senior citizens, to home users pressed for time, can understand.
So, if you’re looking for a Mac manual, Essential Macs: Mojave Edition will help you maximize the potential of your Mac to increase your productivity, and help you take advantage of the digital revolution.