"A brilliant book based on a brilliant and true concept." - TUCKER CARLSON
Remember America? There may come a time when no one will.
There will be no monuments to American heroes, no stories that will praise them. The United States will have become a dark chapter in human history, best forgotten.
In Erasing America: Destroying Our Future by Erasing Our Past (releasing August 21st), James Robbins reveals that the radical Left controls education, the media, and the Democratic party.... and they seek to demean, demolish, and relentlessly attack America’s past in order to control America’s present.
This toxic movement has already brainwashed an entire generation and is rapidly changing the cultural, historical, and spiritual bonds of our nation. American exceptionalism, history, and patriotism are a magnificent legacy, Robbins warns, but to pass it on to our children, we must view the past with understanding, the present with gratitude, and the future with hope.
Wondering if it’s really that bad? Here are some facts you’ll learn in Erasing America:
- At Yale, residential Calhoun College is being renamed after students complained about the pro-slavery sentiments of John C. Calhoun.
- In Massachusetts, Simmons College claims saying, “God bless you” is an “Islamophobic microaggression.”
- In Virginia, school districts seek to ban To Kill a Mockingbird and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn because parents complained about the racial slurs in the books.
- Across the country, Christmas songs and movies are labelled as racist and sexist – and banned.
- In California, a San Francisco school district wants to rename George Washington High School because our first president owned slaves.
- In Arkansas, a monument engraved with the Ten Commandments was smashed to smithereens by a protester in a Dodge Dart.
- And in parks and squares across the South, statues of confederate generals and soldiers are disappearing.
Robbins wants you to understand the critical situation in America, and to use Erasing America to equip your fellow Americans against this Leftist propaganda – before it’s too late!
|Product dimensions:||9.10(w) x 6.20(h) x 1.40(d)|
About the Author
James S. Robbins is a senior fellow for National Security Affairs at the American Foreign Policy Council and a member of the advisory board to the National Civil War Museum. Formerly, he was an award-winning editorial writer at the Washington Times, professor at the National Defense University, and special assistant in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. He holds a Ph.D. from the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University. His books include This Time We Win: Revisiting the Tet Offensive (2010) and Last in Their Class: Custer, Pickett and the Goats of West Point (2006).
Table of Contents
1 Erasing America 1
2 Driving Down Old Dixie 13
3 Killing the Dead White Men 49
4 Taking a Knee 81
5 Land of the Free and the Home of the Slave 109
6 No Nation under God 131
7 Unhappy Holidays 157
8 Don't Know Much about History 179
9 Erasing the Border 209
10 Dividing America 227
11 A More Perfect Disunion 247
12 The Mystic Chords of Memory 261
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book was fantastic, should be a required book in all high schools across America! It is spot on, accurate depiction of the left trying to deny and get rid of, or rewrite American History. All countries have dark times throughout their history, the important thing is to learn & grow from those mistakes so they don't happen again. America is a wonderful & generous country. We should all be proud to live here.
While you can only put so much into 269 pages on such a large subject (it is more than Civil War history), it is a subject that needs to be looked at at least as a starting point. The progressive agendas, over time, have done much to undermine our nation and its people; includes dividing its people. I think that the book is well worth the read for anyone who calls themselves an American.