A highly informative, highly illustrated guide to the world of dogs. Text and illustrations combine to provide a comprehensive look at all aspects of the dog.
- A one-stop reference guide to the main breeds, illustrated with 1,000 photographs and line drawings
- Easy-to-use icons provice information on size, coat-hair, and feeding
- Identification boxes list common name, other name, and color variations
- Introductory sections give information about dog anatomy and history
- Includes a fascinating glimpse into the life of rescue dogs, tracking dogs, and police dogs.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Encyclopedia of Dog Breeds based on 0 ratings. 2 reviews.
I've read & seen some interesting books on dogs, but this one by far beats them all. I've had this book since it was published, and it has gotten more use than any other book in the house. People love it.
This is byfar the best dog book I came across! It has over 1,000 pictures!