Beloved for generations, Egermeier's® Bible Story Book has sold millions of copies and continues to bring Bible stories to life for children and adults around the world. Many of us remember this classic storybook as the first one from which our parents and Sunday school teachers taught us. This newly updated version carries on an outstanding tradition of excellence. Features:
• Bible Stories312 stories from Genesis to Revelation (Old and New Testaments)
• Engaging, easy-to-understand writing style that has captivated children for generations
• Biblically accurate without doctrinal bias
• New color titles make finding stories easier
• Art122 full-color, full-page illustrations by the late, renowned artist Clive Uptton
• Enhanced colorization makes each picture even more vibrant
• Complete, easy-to-use listing of all illustrations
• Table of ContentsUpdated with color subject headings and scripture references to make finding and studying specific stories even easier
• Questions & AnswersReinforce Bible learning with this helpful resource
• Great for Bible quizzes and study groups
• Helpful Bible Information
• How we got the Bible
• Books of the Bible and their history
• Interesting facts about the Bible
• Great Old and New Testament prayers
• Reference table of Jesus' parables and where they are found in the Bible
• Maps*Color-coded and enlarged for easy, useful reference Egermeier's® Bible Story Bookthe perfect choice for family devotions, a valuable resource for children's pastors and Sunday school teachers, and a trustworthy guide for kids and adults exploring the Bible for the first time.
As a more economical alternative to the standard hardbound edition, this softbound version of Egermeier's® Bible Story Book brings you all the same text, artwork and study guides (minus the expanded map section).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
There have been many updates on this book, and for good reason. This is a book that young & old alike can read, and enjoy. I've had mine for years and still enjoy reading it.Easy-to-read, yet for all ages. Especially good for beginners, who might not be young children anymore. A MUST!
I have the original book (black and white pictures) that my grandma used to read to me when I was staying at her house. I tell the stories to my daughter now. I just purchased two additional copies to send to friends so that they can read the book to their children. My daughter is only two months old, so she's not too into the book yet, but I love to read it to her. It's a fun, easy way to read the Bible.