Would you like a new form of "witnessing" that is not only comfortable for everyone involved but produces exceptional results?
Would you like to feel confident and relaxed while talking to others about faith?
Today, there are definitely many negative stigmas surrounding the entire concept of witnessing the good news to others. In fact, while certainly well intentioned, most current witnessing practices have limited success and have even driven millions of people further away from developing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Christians desperately need to step back and take a strong look at the examples that Jesus Himself provided when witnessing to others. If we emulate the examples of Jesus, we can completely reinvent witnessing to once again be a positive, enjoyable, and, most importantly, successful part of every Christian's life.
Andy Adams was not a Christian for most of his life. He did not come to develop a relationship with Jesus Christ until the age of forty-three. During his pre-Christian life, many well-intentioned Christians attempted to use the typical forms of witnessing on Andy. Because of his history, he has a unique perspective of what does and does not work. In Don't Scare the Lost Sheep, Andy will:
● lead you through understanding the human behaviors along with basic concepts and processes related to witnessing
● help you to prepare yourself and develop a toolkit that you can easily use when the time comes for you to talk with others
● assist you in identifying potential "witnessees"
● guide you to set the stage for your efforts
● teach you to apply specific techniques that have a high probability of success--with a very comfortable approach