• The secret sexual energy practices of Toltec-Mayan shamans revealed at last.
• The author studied with don Juan Matus and the same circle of Nagual sorcerers who taught Carlos Castenada.
• Offers specific step-by-step instructions for mastering the ancient sexual techniques that lead to spiritual transformation.
Readers of Carlos Casteneda have often complained that his work in ancient Meso-american shamanism never covered sexual practices beyond celibacy. With his death in 1998 it seemed that these practices might never be revealed, but fortunately Merilyn Tunneshende has stepped in. Set against the backdrop of the golden deserts of Sonora, Mexico, Don Juan and the Art of Sexual Energy recounts Tunneshende's initiation into the ancient sexual energy practices of the Toltec-Mayan tradition. Under the tutelage of don Juan Matus, Chon Yakil (whom Castenada referred to as Don Genaro), and dona Celestina de la Soledad, she learns to reclaim her feminine power and balance the masculine and feminine forces within herself.
At the heart of the book is the mythical Rainbow Serpent: the phallic energy within women, the creative power within men. Each chapter focuses on a particular technique for awakening the serpent and connecting with its energy. Twenty-two sequential practices are covered, providing a powerful program for serious spiritual transformation.
|Publisher:||Inner Traditions/Bear & Company|
|Product dimensions:||8.18(w) x 7.92(h) x 0.56(d)|
About the Author
Merilyn Tunneshende is a Toltec sorceress and a Nagual Dreaming Woman who has been taught Dream Power, energetic healing, and sorcery in the course of a 20-year apprenticeship in the Mexican desert. Since the publication of her first book, Medicine Dream, she has made numerous public appearances as lecturer, panelist, and workshop leader focusing on the healing applications of nagualist shamanism.
Table of Contents
1. Dream Bridging
2. Making Peace with the Angry Mother-Father
4. Exploring Celibacy
5. Retrieving Our Lost Energy
6. Drawing and Releasing Energy in Nature
7. Shapeshifter Dreaming
8. Masculine and Feminine Polarity
9. Cultivating the Sexual Energy
10. Sisterhood and Brotherhood
11. Dreaming the Body
12. Energy Healing
13. The Female Orgasmic Practices
14. The Male Sexual Energy
15. The Celestial Wash
16. The Phallic Female
17. Life-Force Energy Dance
18. Sacred Union
19. The Unicorn
20. Non-Earthly Realms of Energy
21. The Death Defier
22. The Eagle
23. The Fire Within
What People are Saying About This
"This is a uniquely powerful and magical book. . . . especially inspiring to women. Refreshing. "